August 30, 2011

I'm Taking Over!

Hi!  I'm taking over my momma's blog because I'm growing so fast and learning so many new things that I just had ta' tell everyone! 
My favorite thing right now is my momma and papa.  I love it when they hold me.  I love my fingers a lot too.  They just taste so, so, yummy.  I can't get enough of them!  Also I like to look in the mirror.  I'm not sure what I see in there, but I really like it!  It makes me laugh and giggle.  And I like to grab my toys - I'm pretty good at grabbing things so you better watch out!  Also I like to taste things.  Sometimes my fingers get in the way, but I sure do try to taste everything.  My favorite toy right now is ducky.  He's big and yellow and his bright orange feet make a crinkly noise when I grab them.  He has a ball on his belly that's filled with colorful little pieces that shake when I pull the cord.  One time momma pulled the cord when I had ducky's beak in my mouth.  That freaked me out a little bit.  I didn't cry though, I'm tough like that. 
Speaking of tough.  My mommy and daddy and all their friends say I'm really strong.  Even Dr. K said I was super strong!  I like to stand a lot.  When I'm laying down and momma or someone grabs my hands to pull me up, I don't sit up, I stand up!  Standing is better 'cause I can see all around.  Sitting isn't bad though, either.  One time at my friends' house I sat up for a little while all by myself!  Also I guess laying on my tummy isn't all that bad anymore.  I used to not like it at all, but I'm okay with it usually.  And if I get tired of being on my tummy I can just roll over to my back, so it's okay.  Also I'm pretty good at rolling from my back to my side, which is a good thing because that's how I like to sleep.  It makes it easy for me to suck my thumb that way, in case my paci falls out.  Momma says pacis are better than fingers but I think she doesn't mind that I suck my thumb when I'm sleepy because then she doesn't have to come in my room and give me my paci when I loose it, and I fall right back to sleep on my own and sleep all night long.  Boy do I love it when I wake up in the morning and papa comes to get me.  I just lay there and talk and sing until he comes in, and he gets me and loves on me and takes me in to momma and I get to lay in bed with her for a while.  That's her favorite I think.  But I don't know because she says a lot of things are her favorite about me.  In the morning she always sings me the good morning song and I smile at her and she sings it some more.  I like that song.  Sometimes I sing my own songs and momma says that's her favorite.  I like to roar like a lion too.  And I can say my M sounds and G sounds and N sounds and L sounds and O sounds and some other ones too.  I like to talk and make noises a lot.  Also, I love to grab my feet.  They are just so fun to play with!  And when I pick them up really, really far I can get them in my mouth!  They don't taste as good as my fingers, but they aren't bad.  And when I kick them up like that I roll from side to side.  Mommy sings the rolly-polly song when I do that and it's so funny I laugh every time.  Bath time is probably my 2nd favorite thing.  I get to kick and splash and get mommy and daddy all wet! 
There aren't many things I don't like these days.  Well, one thing - that green ball thingy that momma sticks in my nose.  I don't like that very much.  She says it's to get my boogers out, but I don't care, I still don't like it. Oh and I don't like shots.  I don't get very many of them, but when I do it makes me cry.  Mommy says she doesn't like it either but she always holds me and makes me feel better.  Well, I better get off mommys computer.. it's starting to hiss and spark a little bit... I think it's from all my drool.  I can't help it, it just falls out of my mouth all the time!  Until next time-
Peanut Owen

2 comments:

  1. Our boys have the same paci's!! Well... used to... They are paci-free now ;) wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great minds think alike! :) Even if those minds are across the country from each other and haven't seen each other in 5 years.... <3 & miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete