March 12, 2010

hair cuts and beaches

So Bill & I were sitting at a local hair cutting shop waiting for him to get his hair cut. I was flipping through a magazine and he had his hand on my knee and we were casually listening to some parents commenting on their children getting their haircut. When all of a sudden, I came across a picture in the magazine that made me do one of those quick intakes-of-breath and then slow, longing, sighs. The picture was very similar to this one, but the scene was this beautiful beach with a really neat wooden pier and the sun shining brightly. I think it was an advertisement for some destination.
So Bill says, "Aw, you wanna go to the beach honey?" And I reply, "No, I want the camera." And then we just look at each other and laugh.
Moments like that are so funny!
(And I'm truly jonesin' for a dslr - more than the beach! And for those of you that know me, you know I LOVE the beach. )


No comments:

Post a Comment