March 27, 2012

It's Worth the Full Price

So several weeks (maybe months?) ago at a friends house I plopped O on this bike-type thing that has a ball under the seat and wheels.  He started bouncing immediately as if he'd been born on one of the things!  The smile on his face was priceless - and when he started actually scooting it? He was thrilled!!  Granted, he could only move backwards, but he was stoked - heck, he couldn't even crawl yet!
So I began the hunt at consignment sales, on craigslist, etc, to find one of these toys that brought so much joy to my little bear. 
But alas, I could not find it. 
So finally, about two weeks ago, I broke down and paid full price for it.  Which I have never done, for anything he owns (i heart consigning!).  Well, aside from his 'coming home from the hospital' outfit that hubby and I splurged a whopping $10 when we found out he was a boy.
Anyway.
He and Papa worked hard to get it put together!


     

And the joy he gets when he rides it....
   

   


and the expressions on his face....

   

   

   
make it worth every {full price} penny we paid for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment