April 14, 2011

The View from Here

Decided to try some more walking yesterday to coax this little boy out.  Did about a mile the first time, with a friend of mine.  Then on the way home I had a couple contractions so I thought, "Heck, I'm gonna keep going!"  So I asked hubby (since he was now home from work) if he wanted to head out.  So we went back.  The first loop we did was about a mile, and this was the view from the 1/2 way point.  B. E. A. Utiful! 

 And this was the view more than once during our (3mile) walk that afternoon... it's springtime in Charlotte and these little guys are dangling from their little silk lines everywhere.  This one thought it'd be fun to hitch a ride on my belly. 
And the lesson I learned? - next time bring my real camera because the one on my cellphone... well, it kind of sucks. 

And no, baby is STILL not out.  Going back today for more walking... with my real camera this time.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Is he gonna make it to MY birthday????? Mommy says Please NO! hehe ;) thinkin about ya

    ReplyDelete