August 29, 2010

4264831

42 That's how many days I've been back from Ghana  

6  That's how many Saturdays I've missed feeding and loving on kids at The Father's House


4 That's how many teenage boys from the Banini family have been working at the site, painting and getting it finished up.

8 That's how many precious 5-8yr.old boys will be living at the Fathers House this fall.  Rescued from a life of slavery on Lake Volta.

3 That's how many dreams I've had about Ghana since I've been home.

1 That's how many savings accounts we've set up to help us reach our dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,

    Thanks for your comment awhile back upon discovering my blog... I completely understand your love for this dear continent of Africa! I would like to know more about what you did in Ghana?? May God continue to guide your steps and heart as He has opened your eyes to the need. Many blessings to you! :) Hannah

    ReplyDelete