November 29, 2012

Silent

I know I've been silent for a little while around here... lots of stuff going on and I'm just trying to process it all!  Not bad, it's good - just a lot.  This song came on my Pandora station today and it's perfect - 
I'm headed down this narrow road
Chosen by the fewAnd all that I know isYou told me to follow You
I'm taking a risk and leaving it allNot knowing what I'll go throughBut I'm not aloneAs long as I follow You
So when my life's a leap of faithI can hear You say
Well done, well doneI'm gonna chase You, LordI'm gonna show the world Your loveI'll run, I'll runI'm gonna run this raceTo hear You say well done
If people walk with me, talk with me, looking for truthThey're gonna find out soonIf they're following me thenThey're gonna follow You
So let my life speak loud and clearLord, I wanna hear
Well done, well doneI'm gonna chase You, LordI'm gonna show the world Your loveI'll run, I'll runI'm gonna run this raceTo hear You say well done
I'm so glad that I get to serve You, LordYou're the only One I am living forI'm gonna run straight into Your open armsI'm gonna follow You with my all heart

- Moriah Peters "Well Done" 

No comments:

Post a Comment