October 24, 2011

A Couple of Tra-La-La's

"Snip-snip here...


Snip-snip there...

and a couple of Tra-La-La's....

Name that musical! :)

Owen's first haircut happened October 20th on a whim while we were at a friend's house.  We had just given him a bath and I had been meaning to get to trimming the back of his hair for a while, so we finally just grabbed some scissors and did it!  Bill held onto him and I snipped away!  It was quite a challenge because he kept trying to turn his head to look at me... but we made it out alive with no blood, sweat or tears... okay maybe I had one tear.  I mean, he's not even 6 months old!  :)  Unfortunately the only camera I had was my craptacular phone camera... so sorry about the crappy images.  We kept the trimmings in his memory box though and we'll always remember his first haircut! 
It's about time for his 2nd one too... the front needs to be done, but I'm way to nervous to get that close to his eyes with the way he moves around!

No comments:

Post a Comment