February 22, 2010

Not ME! Monday



Not ME! Monday was created by MckMamma... a blog I read. I thought I'd join in on the fun...

Are you feeling guilty for letting your dirty laundry pile grow to the size of Mount Vesuvius? Overcome with shame because you can hardly see your computer screen through the greasy fingerprints and you just don't care? Well, don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

Here Goes:

I definitely did NOT set my alarm for 5:30 and repeatedly hit the snooze until 6:15...

I most certainly did NOT pack a frozen pizza and applesauce for lunch because I was running so late... and then get hungry and have to sneak a Hershey bar while my kids were having indoor recess... and if I DID do that - I would not be blogging about it!

I didn't wear jeans to school today because I was too lazy to try to match another outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment