May 10, 2010

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Are you feeling guilty that you wash-clothed-down before you headed out in public during your yard work break?  Feeling bad for scarfing down half a box of chocolates because you wanted to taste all the flavors?  If so, this is the place to let it out.  You'll be surprised at how therapeutic it can be!  Hop on over to McMama's Blog to grab your "Not Me" button and join in the fun!

I most certainly would never leave my own backyard wearing jogging shorts and a shirt from my high school days, as well as a good coat of sweat and dirt.  And I would never go into three public establishments looking that way.  Never.  I'm way to classy to do that.

I would never put my pj bottoms on backwards on a Sunday morning and continue to wear them backwards after my husband pointed it out to me "You have buttons going down your butt and some drawstrings for a tail!", because I knew I'd be changing in only an hour.  That would just be silly.

1 comment:

  1. I am a victim of the backwards sweats too ;) And I've left them that way out of pure laziness more often than I'd like to admit!

    ReplyDelete