April 27, 2012

To My Sweet Owen Bear...

Happy birthday little Bear.  I can't believe it's been one year since I heard your sweet cries in that delivery room.  From the first moment I laid eyes on you I was head-over-heels-deeply-and-madly-uncontrollably in love with you.

It has been such a joy and a blessing to watch you grow, learn and develop every day.  I'm so privileged to be your momma and I'm excited to see the plans God has for your life. You can do anything, little Bear, anything that you set your sweet heart to do!
I'll close with this song that I made up for you.  I sing it to you before nap time and you always snuggle into me real close and drift off to dream land while we rock in your chair...

All the way to the moon and back
As deep as the ocean goes
As many little stars as the sky can hold
None of those even come close
To showing you
How much I love you
I love you
I love you Owen
I do
I love you

~Happy 1st Birthday little Bear!  Momma & Papa love you SO much! XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment