May 23, 2012

A Day

As we're counting down the days to Africa... (SIXTEEN! incaseyouwerewondering) I can't help but think and realize how much every. day. matters.  Each day we are one step closer to living out our dream as being a missionary family.  Each day brings me one day further into accomplishing the tasks that need to be done before our trip... each day is so important! 
So I stumbled upon something very similar to this on Pinterest today, and decided to make my own.  I couldn't help it - love the idea, love the concept and it's so true!
 

Now where should I hang it.... 


2 comments:

  1. I saw this on Pinterest and love it! What program did you make yours with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just used MS Word and used Word Art for the words and 'Shapes' to get the lines :) SUPER easy! Can't believe anyone would pay $8 to get that off Etsey (where I saw it)!

    ReplyDelete